萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

查看: 1622|回复: 3

[其他] All I want to say is : Michael, why did u die?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-5 22:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
本帖最后由 Liv 于 2009-7-5 22:32 编辑

以下只是我个人的痴人梦语,请勿转。

I still can not believe he's gone.
I've been tough all these days. well pretty much, not all the time, but still pretty much.
Sometimes tears would come down, but silently.
'Cuz I didn't want to make a fuss.

But as I read the comment of a fan today on youtube, I crashed.
He wrote only one simple sentence, "Why did you die?"

All of the feelings came up and my tears bursted out loud, really loud. I couldn't hold it anymore.
I just couldn't.
Yes, Michael, why did you die?

For all the wishes I read, all those condolenses, all those nice things, that you will rest in peace, that you are in a better place now, I still want you to stay.
I don't want you to be in that better place, heaven or hell, I want you to be with us.
I want you to live.
You said you wanted to live forever!
Have you forgotten that?

People say you must be better off now, that it is better for you to leave, to leave this dirty world behind, to leave all the burden behind.
But I don't want you to leave, 'cuz we are still here!

Now you are gone and the days without you start to haunt me.

It is not that you are not present that hurts me. It is the emptiness, the hollowness since you left, it is the very idea that all this beautiful creation you've made will not be going on anymore, that you are not there to do this anymore, haut me.

For all the reasons in the world I still want you to live.

Because we are still here.

评分

查看全部评分

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-6 11:40 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-6 11:49 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-7-7 19:33 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,我也想过,他不会孤独,孤单的是我们,因为我们还在这个世界里挣扎
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-11 14:58 , Processed in 0.059982 second(s), 23 queries , MemCached On.