·片名即原著的书名“Gone with the Wind ”来源于英国诗人欧内斯特·道生的《西纳拉(Cynara)》一诗,
原句是:“我一直按自己的方式对你忠诚,西纳拉!/我已忘却了许多,西纳拉,都已随风飘逝。
(I have been faithful to thee, Cynara! in my fashion./
I have forgot much, Cynara! gone with the wind.)”

Mirka (2009-05-01 10:40:05)

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 14:32 | 显示全部楼层

精彩对白
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!
斯嘉丽:哦,莱特,别走!你不能离开我!求你!我将永远不会原谅你!

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 14:46 | 显示全部楼层

Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.

巴特勒:我不是在让你原谅我。我永远不会理解和原谅自己。
倘若一颗子弹击中我,那么我便得救了。我会嘲笑自己是个白痴。
我只知道一件事,那就是我爱你,斯嘉丽。

尽管你和我还有整个愚蠢的世界即将支离破碎,我爱你。
因为我们是相似的。我们都运气不佳、自私而精明,但都能正视现实,敢说真话。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 14:54 | 显示全部楼层

Scarlett: Don't hold me like that!
斯嘉丽:别那么抱着我!

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 14:57 | 显示全部楼层

Rhett Butler: Scarlett! Look at me!
I've love you more than I've ever loved any woman and
I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.

巴特勒:斯嘉丽!
看着我!我对你的爱
比对任何女人的爱都深,
而且为你等待的时间最长。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 15:03 | 显示全部楼层

Scarlett: Let me alone!
斯嘉丽:让我一个人呆着!

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 15:07 | 显示全部楼层

Rhett Butler: Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me... once...

巴特勒:斯嘉丽,我是一位爱你的南方士兵。
希望你能敞开怀抱,想带着亲吻的记忆投身战场。
这与爱我无关,你是用美好记忆将战士送向死亡的女子。
斯嘉丽!吻我!吻我……一次。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2013-12-26 15:17 | 显示全部楼层
金叶子 发表于 2013-12-26 13:46
Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if  ...

斯嘉丽简直太迷人了

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-12-26 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
金叶子 发表于 2013-12-26 14:03

好想知道她拍这部电影时几岁,电影刚开始的时候,她演一个16岁的女孩,演得那么天真烂漫。。。

后来又那么成熟迷人。。。
发表于 2013-12-26 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
金叶子 发表于 2013-12-26 14:03

尤其迷恋她单眉高挑的瞬间。。。。。。

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 17:14 , Processed in 0.059467 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.