萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: Hanny

[求医问药] [求助]妈妈得了癌症,需要向医生询问用药,哪位高人能帮我翻译一下?

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-6-24 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
我很想帮你,可我也不会德语,你还没找到人的话,我可以帮你问我的朋友
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2004-6-24 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-24 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大家的祝福啊,不过还是没有哪位大虾能帮我翻译一下吗?
发表于 2004-6-25 02:57 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,你在网上找个在线医院之类的中文网站,让人帮你翻译成英文。现在国内大医院的医生英文水平都很不错的。然后你拿着英文的病历去找德国医生,他们能看懂的。
发表于 2004-6-25 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2004-6-25 12:12 | 显示全部楼层
楼主, 祝你妈妈早日恢复健康。这里有个中国留德医学学会, 在那里找个人帮你翻译吧。帮你找到这个:

医学学会理事会名单:
主席:葛均波博士           理事:赵斌博士,刘凤歧博士,安汉祥博士
Dr. Ge Junbo
Dept. of Cardiology
University Essen
45122 Essen, Germany
Tel: 0049-201-7232571
Fax: 0049-201-7235951?
发表于 2004-6-25 12:14 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2004-6-25 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
as I understand started the cancer in the uterus and moved up.
As iI further understand was metastasing severly into spleen and colon happened.- as i further understand changed the situation in the bowl into what we call an early stage of Morbus Crohns , and there has been several treatments based on chemo ?
The first initial op ( surgery ) was 6 years ago ?
Another point is the treatment has been done with helix( A) and there is the wish to switch to Helix (B)
Please correct me if i understand everything there right .
So to a solution of this all , if this cancer is dormant in the lyphatic system , it mid be a difficult task to conquer it.
Most important in any cancer treatment is the mmental stage of the patient , and secondary the physical condition.
To come to a point , there has been successful results in assisting a treatment with additional - 714X , developed by Prof. Gustav Nessan , the treatment is applied directly to the lymphatic system.
To coquer the Bowl - Colon condition it would be nessesary to use and antiinflamatory based natural and without any side effects ---- Curcuma is an absolute usfull alternatve for it.
As in any case of cancer , to make sure to cover all aspects , is Treatment in HBO form needed , little , but extreme succesful. The thesis , that Oxydgen lead to an natural blast for any kind of Cancer Cells.
So if I understood the question right let me know , and if you need more info as well
发表于 2004-6-25 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-25 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
最初由 雪茄烟 发布
[B]as I understand started the cancer in the uterus and moved up.
As iI further understand was metastasing severly into spleen and colon happened.- as i further understand changed the situation in the bowl into what we call an early stage of Morbus Crohns , and there has been several treatments based on chemo ?
The first initial op ( surgery ) was 6 years ago ?
Another point is the treatment has been done with helix( A) and there is the wish to switch to Helix (B)
Please correct me if i understand everything there right .
So to a solution of this all , if this cancer is dormant in the lyphatic system , it mid be a difficult task to conquer it.
Most important in any cancer treatment is the mmental stage of the patient , and secondary the physical condition.
To come to a point , there has been successful results in assisting a treatment with additional - 714X , developed by Prof. Gustav Nessan , the treatment is applied directly to the lymphatic system.
To coquer the Bowl - Colon condition it would be nessesary to use and antiinflamatory based natural and without any side effects ---- Curcuma is an absolute usfull alternatve for it.
As in any case of cancer , to make sure to cover all aspects , is Treatment in HBO form needed , little , but extreme succesful. The thesis , that Oxydgen lead to an natural blast for any kind of Cancer Cells.
So if I understood the question right let me know , and if you need more info as well [/B]

不好意思,我英语都忘光了,没看懂,写中文或德文好吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-29 00:50 , Processed in 0.057943 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.