注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 沉静难

来一起复习高中英语词汇吧

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:44 | 显示全部楼层
5.        slightly, collecting, model, physicist, disappointed, quality, organized, compositions, passengers, treatment
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:45 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:45 | 显示全部楼层
六.
2 C  F  a' K" W* v* p1.        To my a______(吃惊)and anger, I found her lying to me.$ B% [& ~) _# U% q
2.        Not all the people know the importance of controlling the g______(增长)of population.
$ Q) [8 m* J8 W# Q6 q3.        Some students find it difficult to remember the changes of the i______(不规则)verbs6 Y' A# y+ k8 I1 m8 K
4.        They re planning a grand c______(庆祝活动)on Teacher’s Day.
" B3 Y0 F. ]! v# N9 ^7 \5.        He stopped his car to m______(确保)sure whether something had gone wrong
& V) P' v& b6 T8 ^* Y$ P6.        Bamboo is light because of its h______(空 ) stem..
) z* U9 a9 P9 q( K' `- _7.        After his e______(解释),I came to know why he was late for class." M; `8 U; ?1 p2 A
8.        Can you i______(想象)they have been married for 60 years?
% y8 x) F' D9 N3 M2 Z" I9.        Wood is becoming s______(紧缺)in the country and a new material must be found to replace it.: E% k! u* A$ e! t6 I( F0 s7 S9 W
10.        Germany, France , England and so on are E______(欧洲)countries.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:48 | 显示全部楼层
六.
7 w0 y$ b# j& u2 Q, p. r1.        To my surprise______(吃惊)and anger, I found her lying to me.
4 P9 w' ?0 {, n5 D" E3 {7 q( z5 L2.        Not all the people know the importance of controlling the growth______(增长)of population./ ?2 x& L, N2 W) n. J
3.        Some students find it difficult to remember the changes of the irregular______(不规则)verbs1 T  z: O& [" ^8 J% T- h: N
4.        They re planning a grand celebration______(庆祝活动)on Teacher’s Day.. y& \- l/ L0 M5 x! P
5.        He stopped his car to make______(确保)sure whether something had gone wrong- w6 R: m0 p6 i) G2 {
6.        Bamboo is light because of its hollow______(空 ) stem..
2 v1 n7 G+ s' [1 ]7.        After his explanation______(解释),I came to know why he was late for class.# \9 ~7 R# C: \: P  Q
8.        Can you imagine______(想象)they have been married for 60 years?
. ]. D6 q! Z. r+ n5 z9.        Wood is becoming s?______(紧缺)in the country and a new material must be found to replace it.6 `1 c, F; o9 M" g- T. C9 h/ E
10.        Germany, France , England and so on are European______(欧洲)countries.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:49 | 显示全部楼层
6.        astonishment, growth, irregular, celebration, make, hollow, explanation, imagine, scarce, European
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:50 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 14:59 | 显示全部楼层
七.
" ^9 O) r: r/ ~/ p3 U3 K& _: g1.        T______ is the third day of the week.0 l- @% g- s0 \3 i4 w& `
2.        It’s going to rain. You’d better take an u______ with you.
1 ^3 T# c( f% A3.        He never tells lies; he is an h______ boy.( `; e7 c( E5 Z; n
4.        English is her mother t______.
; B, n, f! }* }+ B' H- }5.        Don’t tie the two piles of wood together, tie them up s______.
; x1 X7 i* G4 `; R2 x6 Z8 z. L3 M6.        I like both c______ and physics.6 Z0 ]* H0 P/ {; ?" f( Y* r
7.        Please give him a m______ to say that I will be late.
  T) U; F8 E" m8.        Quality is more important than q______.# [5 V4 H% V1 G3 o3 D& D
9.        The government a______ that they would go to war against the enemy.8 g6 Y6 @% g" V. p
10.        The tailor m______ Harry for a new jacket yesterday.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
七.
" v6 ?0 B6 B" H2 j. A( x0 L1.        Tuesday______ is the third day of the week.# V- q: a$ I! G$ g5 e1 P4 k
2.        It’s going to rain. You’d better take an umbrella______ with you.$ _+ x3 z  R, L% `8 ~* ^/ ^4 S* ?! g: @% Q& c
3.        He never tells lies; he is an honesty______ boy.
! k" @+ g! u! j4.        English is her mother tongue______.
4 l! ^  H: |/ v5.        Don’t tie the two piles of wood together, tie them up seperately______.
1 }4 J7 i* \$ ~/ w6.        I like both chemics______ and physics." k5 |0 _& h0 K5 l5 a
7.        Please give him a message______ to say that I will be late.9 D$ n  o5 N8 ^, ^4 T8 U' S
8.        Quality is more important than quantity______.+ H/ t1 f2 C/ I, G: r
9.        The government announces______ that they would go to war against the enemy.  Y7 \+ V: p9 F
10.        The tailor messuered______ Harry for a new jacket yesterday.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
7.        Tuesday, umbrella, honest, tongue, separately, chemistry, message, quantity, announced, measured
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 12:50 , Processed in 0.056570 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.