微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 沉静难

来一起复习高中英语词汇吧

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
八.4 l* q+ E% W! I8 k2 }) s
1.        The price r______ fast in 1993+ c7 g/ ]8 l% b% N+ ~, Q* a
2.        I’m always n______ when I have to make a speech.
) f+ p# o( }: Y- P) _3.        We must o______ the rules of our school.
$ ?8 q8 D/ M7 O& v+ p+ ?8 O4.        Taiwan is the largest i______ in China.
0 J% q8 j; N! x6 q# K5.        We tried to p______ him, but he wouldn’t listen to us.& l0 y. U/ G/ Z7 o7 G
6.        The earth id one of the sun’s p______.; W3 o& h+ l; M' o/ ^
7.        You’ve grown so tall that I didn’t r______ you.
% Q& e1 l6 u, v# ~8.        She is too fat, she must r______ her weight.5 P% J$ c0 a2 e7 o
9.        The car went out of c______ and hit a wall.
) L, [# G6 B- U0 \5 s/ }2 f10.        It is important to spread k______.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
八.
/ ^: m2 S! k3 f& @# |1.        The price rised______ fast in 1993% T2 n% t6 z6 d  l) _
2.        I’m always nervous______ when I have to make a speech.
3 y, e- H$ u% j. O& H/ a3.        We must observe______ the rules of our school.  M" x7 j4 D! |4 P
4.        Taiwan is the largest island______ in China.
6 W1 ?0 i* {  h5.        We tried to persuade______ him, but he wouldn’t listen to us.
0 ~4 ?7 Y8 P4 h! H2 T6.        The earth id one of the sun’s p?______./ p- B" ^7 g9 X9 `9 g
7.        You’ve grown so tall that I didn’t recognize______ you.- \( I5 }# A& r6 H
8.        She is too fat, she must reduce______ her weight.: a& s! X; s8 w) T$ x4 X
9.        The car went out of controll______ and hit a wall.
/ h) ~, u8 ^" J- H+ B- j* q6 F10.        It is important to spread k?______.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
8.        rose, nervous, obey, island, persuade, planets, recognize, reduce, control, knowledge
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
九.& _0 z# `# L: {7 [$ w$ j$ p
1.        What kind of v______(蔬菜) do you have for supper?
1 ?: s& f7 R, @( X2 x, B& |0 D2.        The m______(医疗) team was made up of four doctors and five nurses.5 m* P* [. x5 S9 T9 o' _: O
3.        Einstein explained that she brought him a cake and he did the a______(算术) homework for her.
6 ]8 B8 {  k+ Z8 }6 w4 V( W1 V1 h4.        It’s d______(危险) to swim here.$ @9 z8 [8 u: z
5.        After g______(毕业) I went to the front to serve in the army." ^  b$ J4 h. z5 W. a( B
6.        We must do what we can to improve the living c______(条件) of the people./ ?& i! o9 y% U7 V3 u5 d) w
7.        As the storm drew near, black clouds were g______(聚集) over the sky.# f6 j9 [# c8 q0 F0 s( y, o/ o: |8 {, O
8.        The word ”crazy” in that sentence p______(大概) means mad.
! @7 W9 H7 q% G# [! V9.        Before the i_____(发明) of the gunpowder, men fought with bows and arrows.! n% `4 G% ?- a0 M5 q: c& v  F
10.        She was well known as an e______(出色) dancer.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
我做的, vegetable, medical, arithmatical, dangerous, graduation, condition, gathering, probably, invention, exellent
: k9 O( [3 m) [5 q6 g! g( b9 q
3 Z& L& H$ M  p: e( @标准答案  vegetables, medical, arithmetic, dangerous, graduation, conditions, gathering, probably, invention, excellent
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:32 | 显示全部楼层
十.9 n4 u5 j: g, v2 j
1.        You’ll started to learn a______(高等) mathematics when you go to college.
1 f2 ^# T1 U: }7 B1 }3 z+ o: C2.        The boy is interested in b______(生物), isn’t he?4 `5 Z: M5 \0 w  L
3.        Lucy is said to be a girl of a firm c______(性格).
, @4 D; e% X; f) ?4.        We should e______(鼓励) a student when he meets with difficulties.
# F9 x% R* s* H4 R5 Z' G5.        She got up and drew the c______(窗帘) aside.; s3 L% \: n$ x# Y
6.        –What’s your f______ sport?    -- Football, of course.
0 X5 Y2 q4 l" r+ u7 d, m7.        The party cares for us y______, as we all know.) d7 j" o* q' Y& u* Y3 X
8.        December is the t______ month of the year.
5 g# S5 ?' S' ]9.        Without quantity there can be no q______. Is that so?
1 _: c/ k' j) \0 U10.        The students saw lots of works of art at the e______.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:36 | 显示全部楼层
我做的, advanced, biologic, character, encourage, cottage, favorite, youth, twelvth, quality, ?
1 ]8 r& j' J% W$ V9 P/ t答案,10.        advanced, biology, character, encourage, curtain, favorite, youth, twelfth, quality, exhibition
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-3 15:40 | 显示全部楼层
十一。
% j3 A1 C, l5 l" e1 v3 j% D  _" T# c1.        Susan’s m______ to John Smith was not welcomed by his family.
- {0 w# E  M/ e/ L' }8 G1 l! }: s% {2.        Being kind and knowledgeable, the new teacher soon became p______ among the students.4 [- W& X  v+ v9 V. t% W" @# t
3.        As I entered late, he looked at me kindly without s______ me.3 O. S5 [  C+ K9 b5 q8 X. E1 ~
4.        The two men lived s______ from each other.# L4 E( r! u( G+ ?) U
5.        Sports and games help to build up our bodies and c______ as well." f$ a) V% U. ~+ P0 @. z# y4 n9 C3 E
6.        A______ is a continent which is the coldest and the most difficult to reach.
( V0 p  J9 W9 Q6 [! r6 v) W# o7.        Mary tried to p______ her father to give up smoking, but she failed.( E- i- @7 _. k/ j* e2 X
8.        Plastics and rubber give off p______ gases when they are burned.
9 v% _# y5 x* {, f9.        You can’t leave here without p______.+ k# o1 B( c9 {( u/ |+ p% Y
10.        Her income is d______ what she had five years ago.
发表于 2009-4-2 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
thank for the exercises!+ Z# u' ?6 E4 ~3 x
every word is so familiar, BUT could not spell them correctly any more.
. K0 {4 l4 W) b/ F5 S/ U1 {4 Rwait for your answer.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 17:43 , Processed in 0.055109 second(s), 13 queries , MemCached On.