萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Piggy-poo

[其他] Talking about Tolerance, anyone wants to discuss about the riot in Xinjiang?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-12 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
20# baikai

towards your first point, i would say yes in technical aspect. theoritically this equality is not an undoubtable concept. but its so deeply confusing that  i would like to drop this question.
what i am wondering is the connection you suggested about muslims and uighur terrorists. what did you mean with "They are muslims, have close border to Afganstan, Pakistan. It is no doubt torrorism occours, sooner or later."  it is dangerous to identify muslims with terrorists. plus, being close to those unstable country is not a necessary condition for terrorism.
btw seems there is contradiction in your own statements.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-12 23:29 | 显示全部楼层
21# newer

The point is, we should compare Uygurs and Hans' behaviors in the similar situation.

Facing life difficulies, everyone will automatically think about solutions, they want hope for future. Hans make efforts to get job as "NongMinGong" in big cities. But Uygurs, everyone knows what they are doing in cities. Their reputation were already destroyed.

I am not defining muslims as terrorists, but Uygurs share the same religion with neighbors, who are recently uder anti-terrorrist war. Thus uygurs are more likely to be influenced.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-13 16:13 , Processed in 0.053491 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.