萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

查看: 1987|回复: 21

[其他] Talking about Tolerance, anyone wants to discuss about the riot in Xinjiang?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-9 20:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学术活动
所在城市:
注意事项: -

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Just a thought.....

Not really following the news recently, but I have heard about the tensions and on-and-off riots in Urmqi, from my friends and families there.

Any Wigger here? I guess most are Han. Quite interested in how you think.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-9 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
learn to think of things in the shoes of other rather than of politicians. Anyway I am strongly against Violence and Chauvinism.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
i am against that too. but i don't even know how to start with this discussion.....

historically?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 20:34 | 显示全部楼层
the politician are good at covering up, so i am basically wondering among all the sources.........
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
Would be really nice if someone could explain a tiny bit of what's going on and what caused it this time~
发表于 2009-7-9 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-7-10 01:13 | 显示全部楼层
Would be really nice if someone could explain a tiny bit of what's going on and what caused it this time~
Piggy-poo 发表于 2009-7-9 20:39

watch CCTV, and think of them reversely.
regard rumor as truth and denial as confirmation
发表于 2009-7-10 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
One of my friends wrote on his blog:
No matter for what reason and who they are,
When a man started to kill,
he lost his humanity.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-7-10 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 冉闵 于 2009-7-10 15:58 编辑
One of my friends wrote on his blog:
No matter for what reason and who they are,
When a man started to kill,
he lost his humanity.
SHUIJIN 发表于 2009-7-10 15:11

So if one try to protect the innocent and kill the busters, he or she is also brutal!

Then the people who fought against NAZI were also evils!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-13 13:57 , Processed in 0.062637 second(s), 21 queries , MemCached On.