注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: くだキの

[欧美梦呓] 给Backstreet Boys盖楼ing(8月17日更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:22 | 显示全部楼层
AJ Mclean
以个人名义出单张专辑,AJ给自己取了另一个名字jonny No Name
很有爆发力的嗓音和个人魅力

McLean created a character, who he named "Johnny No Name", to use as his alter ego. He uses it as his name when not performing with other members of the Backstreet Boys. The character has similarities to McLean; for instance, both had single mothers, and lived with their grandparents from a young age. There are also differences - Johnny has been to prison whereas AJ has not.

McLean has occasionally performed in rock/metal clubs around New York under his alter ego, Johnny No Name. He established a foundation called the JNN Foundation to raise funds for diabetes research and other causes like keeping music programs into schools. McLean also did a nine-city tour to support VH1 Save the Music as Johnny No Name.

Solo Album  Debut album

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 12:18 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
AJ个人单曲
London UNOFFICAL FAN VIDEO

现场演唱live
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
Drive By Love
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:36 | 显示全部楼层
AJ现任女友KACI,也是歌手
MAKE YOU LOVE ME,FAN自己做的MV
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:49 | 显示全部楼层
Brian Thomas Littrell

我总是觉得BRIAN之所以一直有那么干净的眼睛清澈的眼神,也许和他虔诚的信仰有关
He is a contemporary Christian recording artist。
An outspoken Christian, Littrell has stated that he believes it is the duty of Christians to be open about their faith, saying, "I think as Christians we need to join hands and mount up together and lift God up and talk about our faith publicly and talk about all of the things God has done for us in our life to touch other people."Littrell, who has been a Born Again Christian since age 8, has said that he attributes his success in life to God, and that his faith has always been "the utmost important thing" in his life

Littrell decided to make a Christian album and become a contemporary Christian singer, while maintaining his duties as the lead singer of the Backstreet Boys. In the summer of 2005 Brian's solo single "In Christ Alone" went to #1 on the Christian Charts on July 4th and Littrell was the winner of the 2006 GMA Music Award for Inspirational Recorded Song of the Year, "In Christ Alone," which won both the 1993 award in this category (when recorded by Michael English) and the 1994 Song of the Year at the GMA Music Awards. Brian's first solo album, Welcome Home (You) was released on May 2, 2006, which like the Backstreet Boys projects, is a Sony BMG release. The album peaked at #74 on the Billboard 200 and #3 on the Christian Charts, and has currently sold over 100,000 copies. Three singles were released from the album. The first single "Welcome Home (You)" reached #2 on the US Christian Charts and #1 on Reach FM's Top 40 chart and the R&R Christian Inspirational Chart staying there for 3 weeks. The second single from the album was "Wish" and in 2007 the third single "Over My Head" was released.

On September 27, 2006, he shared his testimony and performed at the world-famous Crystal Cathedral. The service was broadcast around the world on the Hour of Power television program and seen by an estimated 20 million viewers.

On May 10, 2007 he received an award from the Crystal Cathedral for being a positive role model using his music to touch lives in the pop and Christian market, and using his foundation to help children.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 12:31 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
Solo,leave the successful band, there were many failure example,but to Brian,he said:
"Well from the very beginning it was all about breaking the mould," he explains. "When The Backstreet Boys started we prided ourselves on good vocals and good melodies and good songs on our records. I think as long as we stick to what we're good at - making good quality music - I think the fans will be there for us. But it is a kind of a crutch sometimes, looking back on your career, because I will forever be known as a Backstreet Boy. I think instead of running from that I've learned over the years to embrace that because it is part of my life and it's part of my success and part of the blessings that God has blessed me with. I should use that to my benefit to touch others."

Grace of my life

You are the grace of my life
So tender, so undeserved
Hard to believe you're my wife
Even harder to put what I feel into words
If I need evidence God is good
Just looking at you is enough
You are the grace of my life
For you grace my life with your love

Love that is pure, so faithful and strong
You forgive me when I do you wrong
I've seen in you time after time
A picture on earth of love so divine

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 12:23 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:55 | 显示全部楼层
"I've been a born-again Christian ever since I was the young age of eight years old," he shares. "I grew up in Lexington, Kentucky and went to a huge Baptist church not too far from my house. My choice of church was always a Baptist church and I think that was chosen for me by my parents! Later on in life my wife and I ended up getting married in a Christian church. My belief and my faith has always been a stronghold. When you go back to the very first Backstreet record you can read my liner notes on my thank-yous and I would quote Scripture such as Philippians 4:13; which is 'I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.' I think God has given me a wonderful opportunity to touch people through music and through The Backstreet Boys and also blessing me with opportunities to move forward into a solo career in 2006. I'm really looking forward to it."

Baptist,信仰新教并受洗礼  A member of an evangelical Protestant church of congregational polity, following the reformed tradition in worship, and believing in individual freedom, in the separation of church and state, and in baptism of voluntary, conscious believers.

WISH

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 12:30 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
It features great songs containing bold declarations of faith, strong melodies and Brian's great voice. In fact it sounds just like your typical Christian Nashville CCM produced album with the slick production of a Casting Crowns, MercyMe or Building 429. The title is apt(=appropriate) as Littrell explains, "Let's not forget the fact that a lot of people don't know the original story of how The Backstreet Boys all started. Kevin is my first cousin and he was the one that called me to fly down to Orlando, Florida and leave my home in Lexington, Kentucky and pursue an entertainment career in April of 1993. Little do people know that in 1992 I was offered a singing scholarship to the University of Cincinnati Bible College in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was going to further my music ministry and study music and youth ministry. That was my plan for life. God kind of plucked me out and used me in a more worldly fashion, which I couldn't really fathom. Telling the story today I find it hard to believe that God has really opened the doors in my life that he has."

Welcome Home (You)

另一个版本

Welcome Home, you
I know you by name
How do you do?
I shine because of you today
So come and sit down
Tell me how you are
I know son, it's good just to see your face.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 12:56 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-24 14:08 , Processed in 0.111615 second(s), 20 queries , MemCached On.