微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: くだキの

[欧美梦呓] 给Backstreet Boys盖楼ing(8月17日更新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-11 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
年轻的时候好喜欢里面那个小百脸, 哈哈, 真是首首经典, 谢谢你的分享让我有很多美好回忆$m15$
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2008-8-11 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-12 12:44 | 显示全部楼层
"I've wanted to do solo albums in the past but I've never really had the opportunity. Sometimes as Christians we pray for doors to be opened in our lives and when they are opened right in front of our eyes we tend to shun away from them and we back away. We have a hard time stepping out in faith to have your dreams come true, or to achieve things that you never thought you could really achieve. I think God has done that in my life through The Backstreet Boys and now I have an individual opportunity to go out and sing Christian music which is where I began in the first place."

I am Alive

This heart inside me beats because
You loved enough to take my cross
I'm alive
You gave Your life to shatter death
So even after my last breath
I'm alive
I'm finally wide awake
I'm finished being know
It's a new day
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-12 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
A Christian album is where my heart is." He explains, "Growing up and singing in church, that was my first love. Singing at weddings and singing gospel songs(福音歌曲church song) with the adult choir behind me as a 12 and 13 year-old little boy in middle school, that was my passion. Pursuing my career at Cincinnati Bible College was something that I wanted to do. God just plucked me out of the situation and sought bigger and better things for me I think, in order to reach more people. So I'm really back to my roots and back to my first love. Singing about love but this is a different kind of love that people need to realise. It's a spiritual love that's real."

Angels and Heros

We are the poets, we are the dreamers
We are the soldiers, we are the screamers
We are the fallen to rise again
We are the lovers, we are cynics
We are the hours, we are the minutes
We are all friends in the end

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 17:18 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-12 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-12 17:22 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-8-13 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-8-14 09:38 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-17 17:36 | 显示全部楼层
From this moment

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-17 17:49 | 显示全部楼层
unmistakabel

Anytime, anywhere, any place
You could be anyone today
Maybe I'll recognize you on a crowd on the street

NN年前看我本善良,diana哭着说我和他拍拖那么多年,一个背影我就能出是他。不是有句话说,我爱你,即使你挫骨扬灰我都认得你。爱一个人和恨一个人都是将他/她刻在心底。
记得有个男人曾说,不能让你爱上我,就该让你恨我,恨我一辈子。

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-17 22:33 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-12 04:57 , Processed in 0.091162 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.