注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: くだキの

[欧美梦呓] 给Backstreet Boys盖楼ing(8月17日更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:29 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:29 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
Kevin

In 2002, he played the role of "Billy Flynn" in the Broadway production of Chicago. He also performed this role in London's West End as well as Toronto in November 2006 – December 2006.

In June 2006, Richardson left the Backstreet Boys to pursue other interests and "move on with the next chapter of [his] life." He issued the following statement on the band's website on June 23, 2006:

"After 13 years of what can only be described as a dream come true, I have decided that it is time to leave the Backstreet Boys. It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life. Howard, Brian, Alex and Nick will always be my little brothers and have my utmost love and support. I would like to thank the Backstreet fans for all the beautiful memories we have shared together and look forward to including you in the next phase of my life. I wish my brothers continued success and look forward to their new album."

Now composing the soundtrack of a forthcoming animated movie, The Spirit Bear, which is due out in 2008.

He has been a model for Versace with Ashton Kutcher. He was ranked third for 4 consecutive years for the top model of the year.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 14:37 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
1997年Frankfurt演唱会
10, 000 Promises

每次kevin都会自弹自唱一首

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 16:10 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
Howie D
始终觉得成熟了的howie 更有魅力

As one of the four contributing voices to the Backstreet Boys, Howie is notable for his high falsetto. Being the countertenor, he has usually sung the highest harmony in the choruses, and is notable for being a normal choice for ballads, where he has taken over some slow-tempoed lines ('I Want It That Way', 'Drowning', 'The Answer To Our Life', 'The Perfect Fan', 'Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely').
作为BSB4成员中的一分子以他非常高的假声而受瞩目,作为合音中的男高音他负责了大部分的歌曲的最高音,也同时负责慢节奏歌曲的部分。

Still he's mostly the official two-part harmoniser of the group, often supporting either Brian, Nick or AJ while they're singing solo (e.g. 'Incomplete' chorus, 'Larger Than Life' pre-chorus, some parts of 'I Still', 'Shape Of My Heart' pre-choruses). However, on the latest album "Unbreakable," Howie's voice has been more noticeable in many of the songs; this is because Kevin Richardson didn't participate in this album. Moreover, Howie has mostly replaced Kevin's part in live concerts when they perform old songs, such as in an I Want It That Way performance in Japan,even though they have completely different vocal ranges.
目前不仅仅负责乐队合唱部分的合音,比如brian, nick,aj单独唱时给他们配和音,由于kevin离队他的地位则越来越重要,他也接手了kevin的和音区。

As of late, Howie has also been working as a producer/mentor to singer/song-writer George Nozuka. On the Backstreet Boys Unbreakable tour in 2008, he sang a new solo song entitled "She's like the sun".
Dorough is reported to have done a collaboration with an extremely famous Filipino singer, Sarah Geronimo; known as the Pop Star Princess, for Geronimo's upcoming album this 2008.

In June 2008, Howie teamed up with Rock Your Religion to help conquer Lupus through sales of “The Howie Pendant by Rock Your Religion.” Proceeds from “The Howie Pendant by Rock Your Religion” sales will be donated to the Dorough Lupus Foundation, established in memoriam of Howie’s sister, Caroline Dorough-Cochran, who lost her life to the devastating disease.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 15:00 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 15:00 | 显示全部楼层
Spanish eyes
这首歌最初的一段是howie独唱。可惜没有mtv,演唱会版本都非常模糊属于密录效果极差

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 16:19 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 15:00 | 显示全部楼层
What makes You Different
第一个声音就是howie的。的确对于BSBFAN来说分辨他们的声音就好比吃饭一样简单,可是对于不熟悉他们的人来说也许比较费力,比如我不能分辨N'sync五位成员的声音.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 16:38 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
贴一些他如何认识现任妻子已经照片
从以下的介绍可以看出bsb几经结婚的三位成员都属于专情长情的男人,很多人口中的7年之痒也无非是分手的荒谬借口罢了。

On August 16, 2007, Dorough announced his engagement to long-time girlfriend Leigh Boniello. Dorough and Boniello, a film executive turned real estate broker, met in 2000 during the Backstreet Boys' Into the Millennium tour, where Boniello was serving as webmaster to the group's official site. Dorough proposed to Boniello on New Year's Eve and married on December 8, 2007 by Msgr. Miguel Gonzalez, Director of Vocations of the Diocese of Orlando.
However,I think his wife is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old!!!seems like his old sister

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 16:52 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
Lets make a toast to our love
最开头的高音$送花$ 中间的假音$送花$

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 17:02 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-12 14:00 , Processed in 0.701823 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.