萍聚头条

楼主: くだキの

[欧美梦呓] 给Backstreet Boys盖楼ing(8月17日更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-10 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
BRIAN
brian and his wife

新娘比新郎大5,6岁:mad:
In 1997, Brian fell in love with model and actress Leighanne Wallace at the video shoot for their single "As Long As You Love Me."
However, Brian was soon faced with a serious problem because his congenital heart problem, which nearly took his life at age 5, had caused his heart to grow dangerously large. Doctors decided in September of that year to correct his problem by performing open heart surgery. His then fiancee Leighanne refused to marry him unless he underwent the surgery.
in 1999 he proposed marriage and the couple got married on September 2, 2000.
简单翻译:1997年拍摄As Long As You Love Me 时和模特演员Leighanne坠入情网
98年作了心脏手术,应该是一个心脏机能问题,这是他的先天性心脏问题.未婚妻坚决要求他做这个心脏手术不然不嫁.(手术场景可以在show me the meaning of being lonely)中见到。
2000年9月2日结婚并很快有了第一个孩子,Baylee Thomas Wylee。

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-10 19:16 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-10 18:48 | 显示全部楼层
AJ

2001there was a news broken some girls heart!
AJ McLean became the third to take himself off the market, telling VH1 that he's engaged to singer Sarah Martin. He said the couple hopes to be married in 2003, on the anniversary of the day they met. (He did not say what that day is, where the wedding will take place, or how he popped the question.) McLean, 24, met Martin in a karaoke bar before he went into rehab last summer, and he credits her with helping him regain his sobriety. ''She stopped drinking, too, while I was in rehab and has been very supportive,'' he told USA Today last fall. Distraught fans can
take comfort in the knowledge that Nick Carter and Howie Dorough are still single.

BUT ITS NOT THE SO-CALLED HAPPY ENDING
At the end of 2001, they announced they were engaged and scheduled to be married in early 2003. Several weeks before the wedding, the couple called off their engagement after Sarah found out that AJ cheated on her by having an affair with his Alcoholics Anonymous' (AA) confidante. During this time, AJ had relapsed with drugs and soon realized that he was not ready to get married at that time.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-10 19:03 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-10 19:11 | 显示全部楼层
Nickolas Gene Carter
他是除了aj之外比较混乱的一个。最早的有mandy,中间也和模特,歌星约会,曾经也是paris hilton的入幕之宾。

Willa Ford, Asun Ortega, Izabelle Filling, Angie Taylor, Paris Hilton, Dalene Kurtis, Kaya Jones,a former Pussycat Doll, and Ashlee Simpson. His relationship with Hilton ended in July 2004 and he then chose to cover up his Paris tattoo with a skull and crossbones, and added "Old Habits Die Hard" beneath it.

On June 12, 2007, Kathy Griffin discussed her date with Nick Carter on Tyra. She jokingly alleged that he was illiterate and they showed him not being able to read the menu. However, he has been photographed reading books like The Da Vinci Code, and notes James Redfield's classic bestseller "The Celestine Prophecy" as one of his favorites.

On September 29, 2006, Carter claimed on The Howard Stern Show that he lost his virginity to Debra Lafave when they were classmates.

一段和paris的激情岁月

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 14:12 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-11 00:35 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
团体出道的乐队,超过3人以上单飞的结果很多.性格,梦想,追求等等一切的不同,面对的未来也必定不同.
Take That, Savage Garden,N'ysnc,那些曾经当红的乐队都已经解散.
Backstreet boys 虽然仍旧团体乐队参加演出开演唱会,但各个成员也都发自己的专辑出自己的唱片。当然这都是无可厚非,团体需要妥协,展现了5个人的个性。个人的专辑却可以烙上自己的风格,想法。

以下就略微介绍成员各自的专辑情况及发展状况.

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 14:29 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
个人资料介绍大部分是英语,毕竟很简单的日常英语,可以忽略我的中文翻译$汗$

Nick Carter
就我个人而言不欣赏他的歌,声音没有AJ那么有爆发力,也没有Brian那么清澈。

Carter attempted a career as a solo artist in 2002, when he released FIRST SOLO ALBUM Now Or Never. The album reached #17 on Billboard 200 and was certified gold. That same year, Carter was named "The Sexiest Man in the World" in a CosmoGirl Magazine poll conducted by its readers. Carter has also returned to his acting career. He appeared opposite Kevin Zegers in the 2004 horror film, The Hollow, made two appearances on the TV show "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter", and also appeared on "American Dreams".

Second solo album
Nick Carter began work on his second solo album in 2003, but the recordings were aborted when the Backstreet Boys returned to the studio. One of the tracks from the earlier recording sessions was used as the theme song to the House of Carters. "Let It Go" was written by Nick Carter, Matthew Gerrard, and Bridget Louise Benenate.

简单翻译:第一张专辑NOW OR NEVER于2002发布在Billboard200取得第17位的优异成绩由此被定位金唱片。同年获得由CosmoGirl杂志举办读者投票选举出的 世界上最性感的男人 称号。CARTER重返舞台事业,出现在2004年的恐怖片THE HOLLOW中以及 电视SHOW “8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter“,"American Dreams"
       第二张专辑本预计在2003年发布,由于BSB重返舞台而中断流产。该专辑中的歌曲则被选为电视 House of Carters的主题曲。

Singles
    * "Help Me" (2002)
    * "Do I Have to Cry for You" (2002)
    * "I Got You" (2003) #74 Austria, #87 Germany

Bonus, b-sides, non-album tracks 2002-2003

* Don't Walk Away
    * End Of Forever
    * Forever Rebel
    * Love To Love (Backstreet Boys)
    * Not Like You
    * Payback
    * Rockstar Baby
    * Scandalicious
    * Shout
    * There For Me feat. Melissa Schuma

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-11 14:09 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:02 | 显示全部楼层
I GOT YOU

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:08 | 显示全部楼层
Do I have to cry for you

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
Help me
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 14:29 | 显示全部楼层
I need you tonight

[ 本帖最后由 くだキの 于 2008-8-12 17:15 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-11 09:13 , Processed in 0.098205 second(s), 20 queries , MemCached On.